The purpose of a cooperative is to share resources to ensure all learners receive an equitable education. Flexibly working with each member district ensures maximum use of the cooperative, increases achievement throughout the region, and enriches diversity so all learners better understand the world, those around them, and themselves.
Through partnership and innovation, we will continue to be an organization that is forward thinking given our conscious awareness of achievement and opportunity gaps across all student groups. We must raise learning expectations, actively advocate, enhance our communications, and equitably fund resources in order to prepare students and families to successfully lead enviable lives.
Committed to the possibilities in every learner, every day.
TrueNorth is a national leader and highly valued partner with a courageous commitment to inclusive communities that equally value all people and inspire them to be active participants in our world.
- Collaborative relationships grounded in mutual trust and candor.
- Inclusive learning environments that are proactive, flexible and empowering.
- Leading transformational change and innovation driven by research, data and legal imperatives.
- Collective responsibility and advocacy for elimination of barriers and meaningful opportunities for all learners.
- Sharing resources and knowledge to maximize learning.